1Password is more than just a password manager. It’s also a secure digital vault, a form filler, and a digital wallet all rolled into one. Our goal is to help people keep their private information secure with easy-to-use apps that sign you in with a single click. We combine the strongest security with a minimalist, award-winning design that will help you be more productive and safe online. 1Password won a Webby award in 2019 and is the highest-rated password manager on Trustpilot.com.
- Try 1Password Families FREE!
Keep your family safe online with 1Password
- Free 3 months 1Password for new users
- Try 1Password Business FREE!
Keep your Business safe online with 1Password
- Try 1Password Teams FREE!
Keep your Teams safe online with 1Password
- Try 1Password Individual FREE!
Keep your personal safe online with 1Password
- Apps and extensions are available on Windows, Mac, iOS, iPad OS, Android, Chrome, Linux, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- You can store more than just passwords; you can save credit cards, notes, ID numbers, documents and images (with up to 1 GB of file storage), bank accounts, email accounts, passport numbers, frequent flier numbers, and more
- Easy access to your data, whether you’re online or offline
- Membership includes all future upgrades
- If you forget your Master Password or Secret Key, 1Password Families allows you to designate a recovery member
- Family plans allow up to 5 people access to all apps and extensions on an unlimited number of devices for $4.99 per month, while individual plans are $2.99 per month when billed annually
- 1Password Families allows you to share specific vaults and items between members, while keeping your personal logins private
- There’s no limit on the type of family and no requirement you live in the same household; elderly parents and adult children can have a 1Password Families account, for example
- A password generator helps you create complex, unique passwords for each site you visit
- Watchtower tells you if your passwords have been compromised by monitoring the dark web for data breaches and integrating with haveibeenpwned.com
- Watchtower also allows you to see reused passwords, weak passwords, vulnerable passwords, unsecured passwords, and sites where two-factor authentication is available
- Travel Mode allows you to delete certain vaults off your device before you cross borders; once you mark these vaults as safe from 1Password.com, they will re-appear
- 1Password saves your item history for a year, so you can restore old passwords and documents
- Import data from other password managers for extra convenience
- Can be used as an authenticator for TOTP (time-based one-time password) logins
Security & Privacy
- The information you store in 1Password is encrypted; we cannot access it. Our zero knowledge protocol encrypts all the traffic on our network and verifies the authenticity of the remote server before sending any information.
- 1Password takes our customers’ privacy seriously; we don’t profile, track, or use analytics
- Only you know your Master Password, and your secret key is only located on your device(s)
- We use AES 256-bit to encrypt your data three times while it’s in your vault and before it’s ever in transit
- Built-in two-factor authentication with optional multi-factors including U2F hardware security keys
- Supports Face ID and Touch ID on iOS and Mac devices, Fingerprint Unlock on Android, and Windows Hello on Windows
- Protecting millions of customers and 50,000 businesses
- Independently owned and operated out of Canada for 14 years
- 170 employees located around the world